Monday, February 18, 2013

Tears...

Tired, really emotionally tired.... Everyday before I end my duty there will always be a quarrel or a fight...

He is angry for something I did, but I am not sure what wrong with what I did! He does not care to explain more... And ask me to go think about it...

Book in to camp on Friday... Sat I can secretly book out for a whole day.... But I am lazy after thinking about the traveling.... It will take up to 4 hours just to travel from my camp to his house and back to camp!! It was already 11am then.... Plus I will be on duty the following day... Yes I gave him false hope.. Yes I disappoint him but I am the one doing the traveling..... Not him....

After this incident every evening we would quarrel about the stuff I like on Facebook.... Even after I remove all that he "so call" hate and unfollow it, he now quarrel about the post that I posted... It is an MV (music video) not sex clips!

I am really tired of all the argument...
I hate it when we quarrel just because he is angry about other stuff and vent it out on me....
I hate it when I disappoint him or gave him false hope then he came back giving the pain I had given him...

I got a feeling the 4D number that I wanted to buy which was sold out and open up as a 1st prize on sat was because I and him argue.... It was because of that quarrel, God of wealth walk away from me!

My 1st time having this feeling so strong that I am gonna win something big but was all ruined by a fight which is avoided

I did something really wrong few days back which lead to who he is now... And I am paying back my sin by tolerating all this with no power, no chance, full of shame and guilt to fight back, it is my fault for doing what i am not suppose to and I should be thankful that he is willing to accept me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment