Friday, February 1, 2013

How long more

Was celebrating my mom's birthday ...

And realize she is no longer young and lively as she was... She is already hitting her 50+ this year!

I wanted to go after my music life but I am not financially wealthy, am still relying on my mom's monthly pay.... As I was celebrating my mom's birthday, her age kinda hit me hard... Thoughts running through my head

How long can she support me?
Should I be selfish and continue my passion?

She is my pillar for all my life, she gave me advise when I meet my cross junction in life, she is always there when I am sad, she encourage me to do what I want even though she know she will suffer a little more, she only think about us and nv trouble us with her troubles so we could go after what we want...

I cannot imagine life without her...

Who am I? There is a dream i dream to be, a life, no song unsung, no wine untasted...

How many one more day could I see, how many one more day can I hold on to?

Afraid of regrets and too late....

What would I become of when she is gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment