Monday, January 28, 2013

Gifts

Sunday in camp was nv a fun neither was a dread thing for me, felt very neutral

But what make look forward today is that my officer 2lt Ng wei ren is doing duty with me!

Ok I know it sounded gay, but it was because he is nice and fun to interact with, at 1st I wanted to keep a distance from him, like how I would treat other officer but when he is in the veh, we would have nv ending conversation! Even though we did not know each other for a long period of time, it is very easy to just open up my problem to him and he would just open up to me! He kinda give a very familiar and close feeling like how I feel toward my best friend wei quan who had ORD this earlier part of the month!

Ok this is not the main point!!

The main point is that,

He already know that I will be doing duty today, and went I am fetch him to tower at 8 am for his duty he took out a big box of hello panda cookies with many small packs of three different flavors and gave it to me! I was surprise and happy, at the same time shock cause I totally did not expect him to buy me things!

I ask him, how come u would suddenly by this for me? And he replied " oh cause today u duty mah and I understand that having duty on Sunday is a pain, so I got u this to cheer u on :) "

So sweet of him!

Giving a random present on a random day does help cheer ppl up regardless he likes what u give or not.

Felt appreciated and really appreciate someone who is just a normal friend would do such a stuff for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment