Sunday, April 7, 2013

Job

Going to ORD, I thought I had my life plan out, and I did! What irritate me most was the way my bf do stuff.. I told him I wanted to try working in hotel but he and his friends start telling me the job is not good, working hour are long, promotion that take forever, but agree to let me work in it...

I am like why are u telling me all this when I am not asking?!

U dun't tell ppl the chocolate cake are expensive, look like shit due to the colour, and the texture is thick like semen and the taste is bitter and ask the person to try, do you? And who would still wanna try?!

Plus it is still a job! There are many still living with the pay u say that are low, working hours that are long, so what's wrong with it?

Regardless what kind of jobs there are defiantly pros and cons it depends on how u look at it!

Even if it come a day where I wanted to be a Colex driver, I will still be proud when collecting my pay because I am doing a decent job! I did not get my pay from robbing and stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment