Friday, November 13, 2009

it's about time i came back to my very own place, to place the feeling i have every day and i will start from last few day, a feeling of what i want and had in mind ^^

yesterday went swimming, due to lack of stamina my progress have drop alot , more then i have expected... but thats not i want to say. it was late and it's about to rain, walking alone with a tired and heavy body after a long day make me feel like just dropping every thing on the ground and just take a good rest. but all i ever really wanted is just a kor i imagine to be, a cool cool type kor waiting for me near by our house waiting for me to go home. lol the 1st thing i will do is pass all the stuff i had to him while he say: "come let kor carry for you" with a smile on his face and after he carry my bag and stuff i will not hesitate to give him a good hug at the same time tell him about my days in school after that he will bring me to the nearest mini mart and get an ice cream for both ourself and while eating ice cream he hold my hand and walk me back home. haha so wish have a kor i have in mind ^^

to the guy in SM course who help me few month back after swimming i really hope to see you soon and get to know you i just wanna say thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment